Reservations?

sshudson99

Jamie and Susan
Hi everyone, been a while since I have been on here. We went to the Fort in 2009 and are ready to go back. I can't remember how far advance you can make a reservation, help?

Thanks

Dining or resort? Dining is 180 days. The window for resort shows up on the site to book them.

To reserve a site is what I am asking. If you call the number seemed like you could reserve further out?

When reserving 499 days in advance, do they require a down payment? If so, how much? Thanks!

When reserving 499 days in advance, do they require a down payment? If so, how much? Thanks!

Any room-only reservation at WDW (Fort included) pays one night's lodging cost as a deposit. Room-only means not a package (including tickets, dining plan, etc). Packages have their own rules which I'm not familiar with.

Bama ED

Any room-only reservation at WDW (Fort included) pays one night's lodging cost as a deposit. Room-only means not a package (including tickets, dining plan, etc). Packages have their own rules which I'm not familiar with.

Bama ED

Thank you for the info! We have a new travel trailer and are looking forward to checking out the Fort next year. :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter