Right now we have reservations checking in next Sunday at SSR in a studio. We've been on the wait list at AKV for 2 months now with no luck. I've been calling every few days for several weeks now to see if anything has opened up and also have had no luck. I understand that all wait lists are cancelled at the 7 day mark. I called this morning once again and nothing has opened up. Do you think I am wasting my time calling. Has anyone ever had any luck getting anything within the 7 day mark? We were really hoping to stay at either AKV or BWV.