Reservations within 7 days

WolfpackFan

Retired and loving every minute of it!!
Right now we have reservations checking in next Sunday at SSR in a studio. We've been on the wait list at AKV for 2 months now with no luck. I've been calling every few days for several weeks now to see if anything has opened up and also have had no luck. I understand that all wait lists are cancelled at the 7 day mark. I called this morning once again and nothing has opened up. Do you think I am wasting my time calling. Has anyone ever had any luck getting anything within the 7 day mark? We were really hoping to stay at either AKV or BWV.

We were going to be in FL and decided to do a few days in Disney at the end of June. DVC had nothing so we booked an off-site hotel. I called everyday and no availability. Finally on the first day of our stay DVC had availability for 3 nights! So we booked and checked in the same day

Good luck, or at least, better luck than I had. We too were w/l Kidani, and I checked into SSR this morning. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter