Reservation tickets question

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by boomar, Oct 15, 2012.

1. boomar

boomar Mouseketeer

Our reservation is paid in full.. it is a ressie with quick service meal package but no park hopper option. Trip is not til mid November, but the first time I booked it myself through Disney Co. when do our tickets arrive..
    Thank you

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. dznygurl

dznygurl Mouseketeer

When you check in at your resort, they will give you your tickets :thumbsup2

4. TaraPA

TaraPA <font color=navy>I will think of that animatronic

They won't come in the mail, you will get them at check-in like the OP stated.

Have fun!

5. mickeynut1

mickeynut1 DIS Veteran

As the others have said, you will get your park tickets at check in. They will be on your KTTW card, along with your dining credits. You will have 1 card to carry for entry into your room, park entry, and dining plan.

6. boomar

boomar Mouseketeer

thank you everyone.. was use to getting some sort of voucher to confirm the ressie... but that might have been the flight etc... we are not flying this time..

It is nice to have help with the questions:)

7. gratefulfred

gratefulfred Mouseketeer

You'll probably get a confirmation and maybe even a personalized vacation planner themed to toy story in the mail, but tickets will come when checking in

8. boomar

boomar Mouseketeer

just received the Mickey mail today:yay: the new Mickey luggage tags are cute... have all the trip information confirmed in this mail..
    Cant wait to get to Disney now:woohoo: