Reservation Sysytem down

pinkerbell

FREE DDP 06, 07, 08, 09 & 10!!
I have been trying for a few days to book a trip online it keeps saying the reservation system is down is anyone else having this problem?

The more heavily disney rely's on technology, the less confidence I have that they can handle it. Even though all my info is correct and my family's, I keep getting an error message I've made a few calls and keep getting tranferred, but no-one can help.

How will I ever book fast pass plus if i cant even book a trip! ugh :rotfl2:

I like booking online as I can see the daily breakdown for the room, something the reservation line had never been able to do for me in the past. as well as dining and ticket options :goodvibes

Hope that gets cleared up soon!!! Sending you pixie dust from across the CT River! hahaaa:cheer2::wave2:

I have been trying to check in online for the last three days and I am having the same problem. I can enter all of my information in but when I get to the last step I get a picture of Goofy saying that online check in cannot be completed at this time. I tried on my computer and my phone and got the same results. Guess it's not just me. I have 57 days left until my trip so I am going to keep trying and call in a week or so if I still have problems. Good luck to you!

I was having the same issue this week up until a few hours ago :) I was able to complete my online checkin today!

I have yet to be able to check in online :( but it's comforting to know that I am not the only one having issues :) :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter