Reservation System

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Reservations' started by Irishgrl, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Irishgrl

Irishgrl Mouseketeer

Is driving me crazy.... I have been trying to final up a few additional reservations for our trip that we leave on Next Saturday and the system is always goes down when I'm doing it. GRRRR

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. TheRustyScupper

TheRustyScupper Good Sailing Master. Average Banjo Picker.

Try the phone.

4. Irishgrl

Irishgrl Mouseketeer

The last time I called I was on hold for 40 minutes.

5. linzbear

linzbear Flirts with Chip

Yeah, I'm still fighting with it. I can't add guest profiles via the online system even though I want to. It's annoying me because DH shows all of the reservations, but my account only has me in the hotel rooms. Well, 2 of the hotel rooms. It still won't accept the confirmation number for the first leg of our stay.

6. aaarcher86

aaarcher86 DIS Veteran

It's not ideal, but it's either holding on the phone or fighting with the website.

I'll take the phone.

People said this morning they only held for a few minutes. Wait times might be going down earlier in the morning.

7. KBoopaloo

KBoopaloo DIS Veteran

I am right there with you. Have been fighting with the site for a while, finally got through 4 steps of making a reservation today only to be told the server timed out at the very end. Grrr.

8. ocalla

ocalla DIS Veteran

Finally I am able to see my reservations on the new Disney site!!! Try logging in again, it seems to be working!

9. BeccaG

BeccaG DIS Veteran

So at first I could not make reservations on the new site....so I made them (last month) on the old site. Then only my room reservations appeared on the new site, and now my dinning reservations are there...but I don't see the "celebrations" aspect. Is this still an option?

10. hulagirl87

hulagirl87 DIS Veteran

I'm trying to add a reservation and the site is giving me a ton of problems! I've had nothing but bad luck with the new system. I think I will try calling

11. tinkerhon

tinkerhon DIS Veteran

Same here !! Trying to retrieve ressies, and hotel shows, but dining says "error, try again later"---