Reservation questions...

careberin06

Earning My Ears
Have a couple questions in regards to making hotel reservations....
1) if I have an existing room only reservation at a disney hotel for 7 nights for 2 people, can i add a third person for only a portion of that time, say 3 nights? I know I can add them but I don't know if I can for only part of the time.
2) now I know I cannot do the above for a "package", but, can I book a package for 3 people for the entire length of stay even if the third person wouldn't be showing up until the third night? I know this seems illogical but I was curious about it.
3) and a follow up to #2, if that is allowed, person 3 is on the reservation from day one but can they still get a reservation for disney magical express a couple days later than the rest of the party?

Have a couple questions in regards to making hotel reservations....
1) if I have an existing room only reservation at a disney hotel for 7 nights for 2 people, can i add a third person for only a portion of that time, say 3 nights? I know I can add them but I don't know if I can for only part of the time.
2) now I know I cannot do the above for a "package", but, can I book a package for 3 people for the entire length of stay even if the third person wouldn't be showing up until the third night? I know this seems illogical but I was curious about it.
3) and a follow up to #2, if that is allowed, person 3 is on the reservation from day one but can they still get a reservation for disney magical express a couple days later than the rest of the party?

1. Yes, you can add someone for just some of the nights.
2. You can book the package for two people and then just add the third person to the room when you check in, that way you don't have to pay for the dining plan and tickets for someone who won't be there everyday. Although, if you want to pay for three people for the whole time, I guess you could do it.
3. Just call Disney Magical Express and give them the flight numbers. They will be able to use the service.

Thank you! So I could just add the third person when I get to the resort? With no issues? Even if we get a package with a dining plan and they are just staying in the room? Wow. In that case though, would it be too late for them to be able to use magical express?

Thank you! So I could just add the third person when I get to the resort?

Yup.

With no issues?

Yup.

Even if we get a package with a dining plan and they are just staying in the room?

Yup.

In that case though, would it be too late for them to be able to use magical express?

We have never done this when the extra person is flying in the same day that we check in. We have however, had our extra person coming in the next day and once they were added to our reservation I called ME and made a reservation for them with no problem.

We have done this, too. Added a third person at check-in. In our case, the Disney check-in staff called to add him to ME for his arrival in 2 days, and his departure 3 days after that. I believe we were charged a "3rd person in the room" charge for his 3 days in our room.

Good luck. We just stayed at BC 2 weeks ago & the whole trip was a fiasco!! I had called CRO to add my daughter for 2 nights only. They charged me for the entire trip . Tried to add my niece when we got there for the one night my daughter would not be there & you would have thought I'd asked for the world! Luckily my sis could add her to their room without issues. But I won't ever try it again either way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter