Reservation Question

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Reservations' started by disprincess706, Dec 5, 2012.

1. disprincess706

disprincess706 Earning My Ears

So, our 180 day reservation mark is quickly approaching! :cool1: That being said, I have an issue/question. My best friend and I are taking our senior trip, but are traveling with my parents and sister as well. On this trip, we have agreed to have sepearate touring and dining plans. Does anyone know if Disney will allow someone to make seperate reservations for two different groups on the same day? For example, if my best friend and I were planning on eating at Whispering Canyons and the rest of my family had a reservation for 50's prime time, would it be possible to make both reservations for the same day? :confused3 TIA for any help anyone can give!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ksu93

ksu93 Earning My Ears

Yes, if you each have a separate account. My husband and I each have our own account and we usually make reservations in seperate restaurants at the same time to keep our options open.

4. TDC Nala

TDC Nala <font color=red>1937, what a year that was<br><fon Moderator

They will not let you make concurrent reservations online under the same name. If you make them under different names it will work.

5. disprincess706

disprincess706 Earning My Ears

So if I were to make the reservation for my friend and I under my name and the rest of my family make the reservation under my dad's name it would work?

6. wdw&sonny

wdw&sonny DIS Veteran

That's rude and inconsiderate. You are robbing someone else of an opportunity to make a legitimate reservation.

7. loveshak22

loveshak22 DIS Veteran

Yup. There are no issues online or by phone just as long as you are booking under different names and using different phone numbers to hold the reservations.