Resale sites?

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by TDERadulski, Sep 8, 2003.

1. TDERadulski

TDERadulski BWV DVC 2003

We are considering buying a DVC on the resale market. Has anyone worked with a reputable company they can recommend?
    Thanks!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. WebmasterDoc

WebmasterDoc Administrator Administrator

I've used <a href="http://www.dvc-resales.com">The Timeshare Store</a> for all of our resale purchases. Pat Spell worked with us on all 3. The Timeshare Store is the sponsor of this forum and has the banner ad at the top of the page.

Enjoy!

4. JimC

JimC DVC Co-Moderator Moderator

I've use Pat Spell at The Timeshare Store. Very highly recommended.

5. pod2314

pod2314 Mouseketeer

I would absolutely recommend Pat Spell with the Time Share Store. She helped us last year when we made our purchase

6. rsschneck

rsschneck <font color="lime">DIS Party Bus Queen </font>

One more recommendation for Pat Spell. She was great!:Pinkbounc

7. johde

johde DIS Veteran

I used Jaki at A Timeshare Broker http://www.atimeshare.com. She was great. She kept me informed during the entire process.

Jeremy

8. Granny

Granny Yeah, I'm a guy

I'll agree that Jaki at A Timeshare Broker was excellent.

I've also heard very good things about Shontell Crawford at DVC By Resale... http://www.dvcbyresale.com/

9. Dasha

Dasha Mouseketeer DVC Gold

Jaki is great! I have done 3 resales through her.

10. mickeyc

mickeyc Mouseketeer

I agree with the above post concerning the timeshare store. They are very professional and helpful.

However, I would also like to suggest you check the timeshare user group website. They have a classified add section and there are DVC contracts for sale. There website is: www.tug2.net

If you do buy via a third party I would suggest you use a closing service for the transaction. I have used the Timeshare Closing Service and they were very good. There number is: 407-370-2373. Good luck, I am sure you will find something.

11. 4greatboys

4greatboys DIS Veteran

We used Shontell at dvcbyresale.com and she was great. Really helpful and did everything she could to make it go quickly and smoothly.

12. zurgswife

zurgswife WDW is my Shangrala...and I'm going...life is bett

I have used Pat Spell...at the Timeshare store....I am in the process of a private sale from the tug board and I know Shontell www.dvcbyresale.com ...All are good choices