Resale: Multiple names/addresses on deed?

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by CarnotaurDad, Feb 10, 2004.

1. CarnotaurDad

CarnotaurDad DIS Veteran

Good morning,

We continue with our questions and appreciate the responses.

When purchasing via resale, can we put multiple names/addresses on the deed? We are thinking of going in with my sister's family and would like to have them on the deed as well. I believe we can definitely do this with a new contract, but what about a resale?

Thanks in advance!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. WebmasterDoc

WebmasterDoc Administrator Administrator

Certainly, the resale may be deeded to anyone involved with the purchase. Keep in mind that DVC will still have one name/address for contact purposes- where reservation confirmations, billing statements and membership information will be sent- but anyone on the deed will be able to make/cancel reservations and complete banking operations. I'd make sure everyone is comfortable with whomever is designated as recipient of the DVC information.

Enjoy!

4. CarnotaurDad

CarnotaurDad DIS Veteran

Thanks for the quick reply!

We have so many questions about this whole process and appreciate the assistance.

5. Dean

Dean DIS Veteran<br><a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis

I've heard there's a max number but don't know for sure. You can add additional people as associate members if you want. They don't get cards but can call and make reservations. I'd assume there's a limit there as well but as long as it's a reasonable list, doubt you'd have any problems.