Resale contract

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by networktek, Apr 10, 2013.

1. networktek

networktek it all started with a mouse

im just signing my resale contract with Fidelity and one of the pages is asking for my social insurance number i always been told to never give it out is that normal and do people usual put it on there contract

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. kkolbusz1

kkolbusz1 Mouseketeer

we put ours on there. my dh deals w security & IT issues. he felt it was safe & needed for the contract

4. networktek

networktek it all started with a mouse

thank you for the help

5. UFlawgator

UFlawgator Earning My Ears

It doesn't actually go on the contract or deed that is recorded. Disney uses it when you call in to member services. Member services will ask you to verify the last 4 numbers of your ss # when you call. I read on the boards here earlier that you can use an alternate method with a password. If you are concerned, you should contact your broker and ask about whether you actually have to send that info because I don't think you really do.

6. dbs1228

dbs1228 DIS Veteran

Are you the buyer or seller? If you are the seller they NEED your SS# for the 1099 they will issue you for the sale at the end of the year/beginning of next year.