Resale contract

networktek

it all started with a mouse
im just signing my resale contract with Fidelity and one of the pages is asking for my social insurance number i always been told to never give it out is that normal and do people usual put it on there contract

we put ours on there. my dh deals w security & IT issues. he felt it was safe & needed for the contract

im just signing my resale contract with Fidelity and one of the pages is asking for my social insurance number i always been told to never give it out is that normal and do people usual put it on there contract

It doesn't actually go on the contract or deed that is recorded. Disney uses it when you call in to member services. Member services will ask you to verify the last 4 numbers of your ss # when you call. I read on the boards here earlier that you can use an alternate method with a password. If you are concerned, you should contact your broker and ask about whether you actually have to send that info because I don't think you really do.

Are you the buyer or seller? If you are the seller they NEED your SS# for the 1099 they will issue you for the sale at the end of the year/beginning of next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!