Res # or Stateroom # on homemade luggage tags

IlliniAmy

Smarter than I look ;)
I'm actually having a crafty moment and making us luggage tags for our upcoming honeymoon cruise that look like the original DCL nametags. I'm putting our name and address on the back, of course, and also added our reservation number. As I was previewing them, the crafty moment crashed into an OCD moment and I started to wonder if I should put stateroom number instead? The ship is sold out so it's unlikely we'd get an upgrade and subsequent stateroom change, but I thought the res # might be more useful if the bags somehow get separated from the DCL tags. Anyone care to offer an opinion?

I'm actually having a crafty moment and making us luggage tags for our upcoming honeymoon cruise that look like the original DCL nametags. I'm putting our name and address on the back, of course, and also added our reservation number. As I was previewing them, the crafty moment crashed into an OCD moment and I started to wonder if I should put stateroom number instead? The ship is sold out so it's unlikely we'd get an upgrade and subsequent stateroom change, but I thought the res # might be more useful if the bags somehow get separated from the DCL tags. Anyone care to offer an opinion?

The porters look at the DCL tags so I would just put your name and address. You could add cabin # but not sure it is necessary....our regular luggage name tags don't have our cabin # on them as we use them for flights and cruises.

The DCL luggage tags will have your cabin and reservation on them which should be sufficient.

If you plan on using the ones you make again then I definitely would not put a reservation or cabin # on them. DCL must have a policy in place for any luggage that does get separated from the DCL tags...they should be able to look you up by name.

Again, if you want to use them one-time for this cruise then if you really want you can put cabin #.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter