Requesting a room

We-Luv-Disney

"Pork and Bean Smoke! Don't =w=eeze This!"
Today we booked our stay @ CSR, we did a 5 night package and a single night before the package starts. We asked our travel agent to request the same room, so we don't have to move to another room. Our travel agent called with our request and the person she talked to said that they can not guarantee we will get the same room:confused3 This just seems kind of strange to me, we are booking 4 months ahead so its not like a last minute thing. Our agent told us that she has made this request before and that there was no problems. So, I would like to know if anyone one has had a similar request denied?? It would really stink if we don't get the same room, we have an ADR early on the first day of our package, and it would throw a big kink in our plans.

Disney will do all they can to keep you in the same room. It's easier for them too. One time we had a reservation at Port Orleans French Quarter, 3 nights preferred and 4 in a standard room. They ended up putting us in the preferred room for the entire stay and charged as booked. That was a great deal for us. I don't think you will have a problem, but they don't guarantee rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter