Request... is this allowed?

lbuher

DIS Veteran
I don't even know if this is allowed, but I thought there would be no harm in asking... I am going to be "out-of-pocket" tomorrow, and we really need to make a decision by tonight about whether or not to move our dummy booking to March 2012. Pricing is THE major factor. Would somebody who is gold or platinum possibly be willing to find out how much a 10A or 9B would cost for the 5 night Dream sailing on 3/22/12 for 2A, 2C?

I would be most appreciative. Maybe you could just post it in the sticky for the Dream at the top? It's not looking like very many folks are booking the Dream today at all and I know there's gotta be more than just me that needs to know what it's looking like!

THANKS SO MUCH (if anybody can/will do it!)

This isn't exactly what you are looking for but might give you an idea, it was posted on the 2012 Dream stickied price thread.

Cat. 8D
$2183.01, (no insurance or transfers), 3A
10% off booking onboard, $150 OBC

It's a higher cat. then you are looking for and 1 less person, but should give you an idea of cost. You can probably PM the poster and ask them if they have the per person breakdown so you will at least know the cost of the 3rd/4th person.

Hope this helps a bit for now.

This isn't exactly what you are looking for but might give you an idea, it was posted on the 2012 Dream stickied price thread.

Cat. 8D
$2183.01, (no insurance or transfers), 3A
10% off booking onboard, $150 OBC

It's a higher cat. then you are looking for and 1 less person, but should give you an idea of cost. You can probably PM the poster and ask them if they have the per person breakdown so you will at least know the cost of the 3rd/4th person.

Hope this helps a bit for now.

Yes, I did see that, but I couldn't remember for sure if kids are cheaper than adults, and I don't have ANY idea what the price difference would be between an 8D and a 9B or 10A? I just needed a little more exact idea before we decided what to do...thanks....

If someone does feel like calling, I would be very interested in knowing the prices for:

5 night Bahamas on the dream, 2A 1C, Category 11C
May 27, 2010
June 10, 2010

No transfer/insurance.....Thanks, and please just post back to the sticky

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter