Request for welcome letter and invitations, please!!!

Discussion in 'Creative DISigns' started by amydeich, Mar 2, 2013.

1. amydeich

amydeich Mouseketeer

Hi there DISigners... I am preparing to take my girls for their first trip to WDW in May!!! So far the trip is a surprise! We haven't decided when we're going to tell them, or just wait til we get in the car and start driving. We will be staying at Port Orleans Riverside in the Royal Rooms (May 27-June 1), and will have my parents there with us for part of the trip too.

I would love a welcome letter individually for each of them, Emily (Cinderella) and Talia (Minnie Mouse), or to the Deich Family probably Mickey and friends themed, or could be princess themed since we'll be in the Royal Rooms.
    And would love invitations to:
    -Chef Mickey's for dinner on May 28th at 6:25 - will also be my dad's birthday that day, so a "Happy Birthday Papa" added on would be great!
    -Cinderella's Royal Table for lunch on May 29th at 1:05 - Cinderella is my daughter, Emily's, favorite character, but want the invite to be for both girls. Can also mention "wearing your new special gowns" to dine with the princesses!
    -BBB on May 30th at 9:00 am - for both girls
    -Akershus for dinner on May 30th at 5:20

And if it's not too much to ask, would love something announcing where we're going each day/inviting them to each park (dates not needed, just a generic message)--
    -Magic Kingdom
    -Hollywood Studios (include Jake/Izzy, Muppets, Cars...)
    -Epcot

Thanks so much for any help with this!! I'm trying to add lots of magic to their first trip!
    Amy princess:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Dee Hill

Dee Hill DIS Veteran

Here are two to get the ball rolling. Please let me know if anything needs changed.
    Dee

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. amydeich

amydeich Mouseketeer

Thanks Dee!! Those look great :)
    Only thing to change would be the wording on the BBB one to say: "into beautiful princesses" to make it plural for the two of them.

Thank you so much - I'm getting so excited for this trip, and having a hard time keeping it a surprise for my girls!

Amy

5. Dee Hill

Dee Hill DIS Veteran

That is why I always ask people to make sure everything is correct.
    Dee

[​IMG]

6. amydeich

amydeich Mouseketeer

Dee,
    Love the Chef Mickey's one!! Thanks for including Papa's birthday too :)

I look forward to seeing the corrected BBB one, and any more you are willing to do. I've been browsing your DISigns, and love what you've got! If you could do a planning binder cover for me, I'd totally love it. The design on your thread with the castle and all the characters would be great, saying:

Deich Family Vacation
    May 2013
    Walt Disney World

Thanks!!
    Amy princess:

7. Dee Hill

Dee Hill DIS Veteran

I am glad you like my DISigns. Hopefully, you will have the benefit of other DISigners sharing their wonderful letters/invitations too.

Please let me know if anything needs changed. I changed the BBB letter when I posted the Chef Mickey invitation. Sometimes it takes a while for the post to reflect the change. :)

Dee

[​IMG]

8. amydeich

amydeich Mouseketeer

Thanks, Dee!! I see the changes to the BBB one now, and the binder cover looks great. I hope I'll get to experience some of the other DISigners as well, but really appreciate the DISigns you've done for me.

Amy

9. Dee Hill

Dee Hill DIS Veteran

Let me know if anything needs changed.
    Dee

[​IMG]

10. Dee Hill

Dee Hill DIS Veteran

It is against the forum rules to make a double post. After working on your (new) CRT DISign, I noticed you requested the same letter on a DISigner's Thread. We volunteer our time. When you do this, you are wasting DISigners' time and taking the joy out of DISigning.
    Dee

11. amydeich

amydeich Mouseketeer

Dee, I did not mean to go against the rules. I saw a DISign I liked and requested it, as I was unsure if any other DISigners (or you) would be continuing to look at my original post. I wasn't trying to waste anyone's time or be disrespectful, I just wanted to make sure I got some great DISigns for my girls. Maybe I shouldn't have posted one general request initially but being new to this, it seemed the easiest way to fulfill my DISigns. I'm sorry if I stepped on anyone's toes! I really like the CRT DISign you did for me, and appreciate that you included the part about their dresses!!
    Thanks...
    Amy

12. Dee Hill

Dee Hill DIS Veteran

You should to go to the other DISigner's thread and delete your duplicate post. It is inconsiderate for you to waste her time. There are few things more frustrating and discouraging for a DISigner then working hard and volunteering lots of time for nothing!

There is nothing wrong with wanting a specific DISigner to create something for you. Please delete your first post on this thread first, then go to the specific DISigner's thread and make a request. Everyone will be happy! :)
    Dee

13. amydeich

amydeich Mouseketeer

Dee, I'm trying to delete the post from the other DISigners thread but can't seem to do it... I can edit it but can't get it fully deleted. I guess I'll just alter the post to say I don't need the DISign anymore.
    I don't want to remove my original post on this thread, as I still would like any DISigners to complete my welcome letters and daily park letters. I have put in specific requests on specific threads for other items that are not mentioned in this thread.
    Thanks for all your hard work! I love the DISigns you've done for me, and am so excited to present them to my girls - just don't like that I have to wait until May to do so!!!

Amy :yay:

14. amydeich

amydeich Mouseketeer

Anyone willing to do welcome letters? Or daily park letters (We're going to___ today!)?? I have loved the DISigns I've seen so far, and can't wait to share this extra "tinkerbell magic" with my girls on their first trip :cool1:

15. Dee Hill

Dee Hill DIS Veteran

Dee

[​IMG]

16. amydeich

amydeich Mouseketeer

Thanks Dee, I really appreciate you doing another fabulous DISign for me!! Any chance to switch Sophia with the Mickey (or just add her in), as I just realized she'll be at HS by the time we get there and she is a new favorite?! Is there room for names at the top? If not, it's fine, but if yes, it could say "Emily and Talia are going to..." Or "The Deich Family is going..."
    Thanks so much for all your hard work!! This trip is going to be magical!

Amy

17. amydeich

amydeich Mouseketeer

Thanks, Dee!!! That is great, and I really appreciate you making those changes for me :wave2:

Amy

18. Dee Hill

Dee Hill DIS Veteran

Dee

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. amydeich

amydeich Mouseketeer

Those are perfect!! Thank you so much :flower3:

I've been searching the threads and different DISigners photobuckets trying to find a DISign to make a letter/card for my dad who will be celebrating his birthday while we're there, just wishing him a "magical day" kind of thing... Do you have any suggestions of where to look for that? or who to request that from?

Thanks for all that you've done for me! I truly am so grateful!!!

20. Dee Hill

Dee Hill DIS Veteran

Any DISigner can make something like that. Go to a DISigner's thread who has a style you like. Let them know you will be at Disney with your dad during his birthday and would like a birthday letter for him. Give them all the specific information pertinent to the letter including characters/themes. Make sure you read the first post on the DISigner's thread. All DISigners have different rules. :)

Let me know if you want anything changed.
    Dee

[​IMG]

21. amydeich

amydeich Mouseketeer

That's great, Dee! Thanks so much...

And I will try to pick a DISigner to do the letter for my dad, though they are all so great, I'm not sure I've seen any that I don't like yet! Thanks for the input.

Amy