Request for License plate for Scooter

DisneySOS

Mouseketeer
Looking to have a license plate made for my mom's scooter.

Cinderella/blue Theme (mom's favorite color)

Top: Walt Disney World
Bottom: Celebrate the Magic

Date on plate: May 2016

Personalization: Nanny's Royal Carriage

I think that's all the info I've seen on the ones for strollers. Any takers?

you could visit my License Plate folder on PB and pick one from the hundreds I have! I also have a license plate specific thread. Glad to personalize an existing or create new there if you like something. Here are a couple samples:

Thank you for responding so quickly!
I really like the second one you posted but I was wondering if there were any available with Cinderella and the actual carriage?
I found a clipart image online I thought looked nice, not sure if I'm allowed to post it?

Thanks for your reply. I have to be honest, I can't figure out how to request what I want from you the correct way. I've read your rules, but I can't figure it out. I wasn't able to find a file name anywhere. I know you are busy and I don't mean to waste your time, but I just wasn't able to. I'm usually pretty good with computer stuff, but honestly this kind of makes me feel pretty dumb!:crazy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter