Request for Dee Hill, Restaurant invites

ErinBFerraro

Earning My Ears
Hi Dee,

If you have time, could you please create invites for our upcoming WDW trip? I never knew this was possible until a friend told me about your designs! There are 12 of us total, 2 different families.

The Mendes Family and The Ferraro Family

10/22/16- 5:15 pm~ Spirit of Aloha Luau Dinner
10/23/16- 5:00 pm~ Chef’s De France Dinner
10/24/16- 1:45 pm~ 50’s Prime Time Café
10/25/16- 6:00 pm~ Raglan Road Irish Pub
10/26/16- 9:00 am~ Ohana and 2:50 pm~ Via Napoli
10/27/16- 4:35 pm~Skipper Canteen and 7:00 p.m. Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party
10/28/16- 12:05 pm~Be Our Guest lunch and 6:25 pm~Kona Café
10/29/16- 4:20 pm~ Be Our Guest Dinner

I really appreciate your time and creativity and helping us make this vacation extra magical!

Thank you,
Erin

I don't have a Skipper Canteen, so I have to make one. I will try to get that to you within 7 days.
Please check carefully for typos and let me know if anything needs changed.
(I am dying lace and fabric while making your letters. My new computer didn't have all the fonts I needed so I was toggling between my new and old computer. My old one was freaking out the entire time.)
So, I thought I would give you time to find the typos while I create your last letter. LOL
Dee

Here are the Skipper Canteen invites. Please check for typos and let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter