Request a home?

BlueKangaroo

Earning My Ears
Is there a way to place a request for a rental home/condo and have the owners contact you? Almost in a 'Priceline' fashion?

Last time we went was in '04 and I thought I put out a request and chose from the owners that I heard back from...

Thanks!
Glad to see this board is still around!!

You can try the site run by owners at Windsor Hills. Just put in your info and the ones with dates available will contact you. What I like the most about dealing directly with the owner is that you can negotiate a price. I didn't even have to negotiate, the owner I'm working with just said it was my lucky day and that she was going to take one night off my total so I got my condo for 8 nights at the 7 night rate. :banana:

Try orlandovillas.com

We had good luck with this site. We emailed the owners of the villas and ask question and they were very nice people. We rented on two occasions and were more than pleased and will rent again.

We have used www.fabvillas.com the last couple of years. You put in a general request and the owners email you back with prices and info. I like doing it this way much better than having to search through houses and email the owners individually.

hth!

Amanda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter