Request a certain room?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by crazytp93, Jan 14, 2008.

1. crazytp93

crazytp93 <font color=blue>Let’s <font color=orange>Go <font

I went to Disney in August 2007. There are no trips in the forseeable future, but I was wondering this today...

Is it possible to request a specific room?

Have you ever done or tried this?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Devil_Dog99

Devil_Dog99 DIS Veteran

You can, but as is the case with any room request, nothing is guaranteed. That being said, DW and I had the same room at CBR 3 years in a row. But we were looking for a smoking room and since not too many people requested it and we went at a slow time of year, we were able to get it.

When I requested the room, I asked for room 'X or thereabouts', at least telling the room assigner approximately where we wanted to be. It just worked out that our room was available for the two years we asked for it.

ETA - Yes I know they no longer have smoking rooms, I was mentioning that as a reason for why I think we were able to get the room. This year the room assigner or the person who entered the request misread the number and we ended up originally on th eother side of the resort! We asked for a room close to what we wanted and we found out this was a better room for us!

4. tinkerbell60

tinkerbell60 DIS Veteran

We have requested the same room at WL - 6020 - and have gotten it both times.

5. OKW Lover

OKW Lover Retired and living 2 miles from The Castle. DIS Lifetime Sponsor

Sure you can request a specific room. But your chances of actually getting it are slim because whoever is in the room before you would have to be checking out the day you arrive.

Most people put general requests like upper floor or near elevators, and are much more likely to have their requests met.

6. crazytp93

crazytp93 <font color=blue>Let’s <font color=orange>Go <font

When I go, in however many years from now, I want room 1722 @ POR again. I loved it.