reqagrding Vero Beach

shelby2001

<font color=99CC99>Always thought "I'm a Believer"
I've been trying to find the square footage of the Inn Ocean View rooms but have been unable to find it, does anyone know what the square footage of these rooms are?
Thanks

I'm afraid I can't give you the exact footage. I can say that the rooms are all configured somewhat differently so I'm sure they won't all fit the footage number in any case. They are roughly the size of a studio.

I can't find anything that indicates the square footage of these rooms.

Here's what I can say from experience-the room we always stay in is an Inn Ocean View room and it is quite roomy. A lot bigger than any hotel room we usually stay in.

It is bigger than the standard hotel rooms at WL and AKL in Orlando.

I believe, but don't quote me, that the Inn Ocean View rooms are bigger than the studios in the villas.

This is just from the pictures that I have seen. My MIL had a studio booked last October and they ended up giving her a garden view room in the Inn and that was a little smaller than the ocean view room we were staying in-I don't know why-it was on a corner and I'm sure not every room in the Inn is the same size.

Anyway, the room we always stay in is 2216 and we find it roomy. There are 2 queen beds and there is actually more than enough room to add a couch or daybed near the balcony but they do not have this in that room.

VBFamily -- Your instinct seems to be right on. I found some square footage numbers using a Google search. It brought up a defunct Ft. Lauderdal hotel discounter that had info on Vero. They list the sq. footage of a studio at 326 and both the Garden and Ocean View Inn rooms at 360 sq. ft. A 1 bedroom is 746 and a 2 bedroom is 1087. They did not have a listing for the beach cottages. I'm not sure whether these numbers are 100% accurate but they should be fairly close.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!