1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Reputable DVC Rental Company?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Marthasor, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Marthasor

Marthasor DIS Veteran

A friend of mine is interested in renting DVC points and I'm not sure where to direct her. I would like to recommend a rental company - I know of Dave's and DVC Rental Store. I'm not sure of others.

Can anyone make recommendations? Let me know of their experiences? I'm just hoping for a smooth transaction as I have heard good and bad stories about renting points.

thank you so much!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. spiceycat

spiceycat <font color=blue>Own at BWV, VWL and BLT<br><font

there are others - but Dis does not allow them to be posted.

Dis before has had problems with other people saying they were DVC members and renting points - when in reality they just took the person money.

so they side on what they can control. they can control the dvc rental/trade and Dave has an established relationship with them.

they are the biggest and because of that if you go thru the board you will find a fair price.

4. Marthasor

Marthasor DIS Veteran

I see! Thank you. I will check out Dave's!

5. magrudersmakes3

magrudersmakes3 DIS Veteran

We used stayatWDW to rent ours. They are professional and courteous. They answered every question I had and since this was our first time, I had a ton of them. They always replied promptly and a lot of times the reply was outside of normal business hours. I also like the fact that they are local. There is no international fee and if something were to happen, they are a few minutes from WDW.

6. Butterflygirl35

Butterflygirl35 DIS Veteran

I have used timeshare store three times. Very happy and they charge $12 a point.