REPORTING LIVE FROM...Home! :(

iloveeeyore

DIS Veteran
Live trip report from our CR/Poly stay 8/3-8/11!!

WHO?
iloveeeyore, age 45
MainStreetFireman, DH, age 48
Inspire&Imagine, DD, age 18
DS, age 15 (he loves Disney, too, he just hasn't joined TheDIS yet.

WE LEAVE TOMORROW MORNING, AND THE TAXI IS PICKING US UP IN LESS THAN 10 HOURS!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

I will basically update you about all kinds of things we do...our itinerary, the crowds, wait times, transportation times, weather, the basics about our dining experiences on the DxDP (no great details, that's for my dining report when we return), and any other little things worth mentioning. We have some exciting events planned, including parasailing and the Wild Africa Trek. There will also be lots of PICTURES included!

Tonight we have been caught in a bit of a frenzy in our home. We have been very behind in our packing (and of course we have to watch some Olympics), but we are starting to catch up and feeling a bit more calm now. I just finished online check-in for our flight tomorrow. I also did online check-in for our two resort reservations, the Contemporary Resort (TPV) tomorrow night and our package at the Poly Saturday-Saturday.

We are thrilled to have you along! Please feel free to ask any questions if there's anything specific you'd like to know about WDW LIVE!

Can't wait to read your live report! Have a safe trip, and I really hope you enjoy the parasailing - I went parasailing over Bay Lake once, and it was so cool - it feels like you're flying. :cloud9:

Yay!!!! Hours to go!!! Super EXCITING stuff!!! :dance3: I'm tuned in and looking forward to your updates!!

I am here! Yay on the live review!! :cheer2:

Hopefully reading your adventures will help the time fly by til our trip!

Can't wait to read your live report! Have a safe trip, and I really hope you enjoy the parasailing - I went parasailing over Bay Lake once, and it was so cool - it feels like you're flying. :cloud9:

Yay!!!! Hours to go!!! Super EXCITING stuff!!! :dance3: I'm tuned in and looking forward to your updates!!

I am here! Yay on the live review!! :cheer2:

Hopefully reading your adventures will help the time fly by til our trip!

:moped: Ok...I am here!!! May I join the Poly party??:cheer2:

Yeah! I'm in :)

Welcome, friends!!:jumping1::grouphug:

Thank you so much for following my report! The taxi will be here in 100 minutes!

So the bags are all packed, except for our overnight one that is the only one we intend to use tonight at the CR. We will put our last minute items in there when we're done with them this morning. Hula Eeyore is all ready to go!!!

2012-08-03_06-12-59_25.jpg

Have s great trip! Hopefully we'll run into each other. Today is my last day of work & I'm currently sitting at my desk searching the dis boards, printing my sea world & parasailing vouchers :). Lol.

Subscribing----

We are staying at the Poly from aug 14-25th. cant wait.

i would be interested in knowing;

a) what was your requests, if any, and what building did you get
b) whats the pool situation like ?
c) is the monorail operating less during the late mornings / early afternoons

Have a great trip.

Have s great trip! Hopefully we'll run into each other. Today is my last day of work & I'm currently sitting at my desk searching the dis boards, printing my sea world & parasailing vouchers :). Lol.
Ah, i remember my last work shift....pretty hard to concentrate! Have a safe trip jenny! I also hope we meet each other!

Subscribing----

We are staying at the Poly from aug 14-25th. cant wait.

i would be interested in knowing;

a) what was your requests, if any, and what building did you get
b) whats the pool situation like ?
c) is the monorail operating less during the late mornings / early afternoons

Have a great trip.

Welcome! I'm so glad ur following along. We requested Samoa, 3rd floor, volcano pool side when we made our ressie. When i did online check-in, i checked Samoa. I will let you know what we get tomorrow from the Poly and also report on the pool and the monorail!

Please keep reading!

2012-08-03_07-42-49_367.jpg

DH and DS went to grab some breakfast at our favorite local deli. We enjoyed it while we waited for the taxi.

The taxi arrived at our house at 8:01. We loaded up the car with our bags...and we are officially on our way!

2012-08-03_08-14-28_338.jpg

Have a safe trip!!! We will be visiting the Poly to see my Sis from the Dis Dani...... see you soon :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter