Reporting in for week of March 9th

Discussion in 'W.I.S.H' started by PartyofSix, Mar 9, 2003.

1. PartyofSix

PartyofSix TripMomma + 4

Down 3lbs this morning. I tell ya i "feel" fatter than ever. Maybe it's stress and tired bones but i sure down feel like i had a loss. Anyways I'm at 215.5 today for a total loss of 19lbs (urrrgghhh next week JOHN.lOL) 4.5 lbs from 10% goal and 15.5 from my anniversary goal end of april) I'm thrilled but today ususally i eat the high range of my plan and guess who has a sore throat this morning.:mad: I guess i still can i'll have to drink it thru a straw though dang it. How you guys had a successful week as well.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. glo

glo <font color=green>"Has a heart bigger then all of

Man, I don't weigh in til Tuesday, and I am not doing it one second before. I am aiming for my 15 lb clippie and have all my finges and toes crossed and double crossed. Grea job PartyofSix..you can do it.

I am at 136, just one more pound by Tuesday wish me luck!!!

4. PartyofSix

PartyofSix TripMomma + 4

Glo you can do it girl I just know it! I need one more lb for my 20 lb clippee! I can't wait to be your size and I only have 80 more lbs to go.LOL I'm hoping close to christmas I'll be in goal terriorty! What a present that would be! I can't wait to buy normal clothes again you are so lucky girl. I want to be your size soo bad your loss's encourage me keep up the hard work your worth it.

5. John In Illinois

John In Illinois 118 heat index here........

Well my loss for this week was a whopping 1 pound :( , but I guess I should be happy I lost something!

My total so far since Feb. 1 is now up to 24 pounds......that next one to claim the 25 pound clippie is seeming quite elusive to me right now.....ugh!!

:)

6. nativetxn

nativetxn <font color=teal>Moderator<br><font color=red>Hono Moderator

Sorry to hear about your sore throat. Hope you are feeling better.

I've never "felt" like I was losing weight on my eating plan, even when I lost 7 pounds in one week. I don't know why that is but as long as the weight is coming off, it doesn't matter if I don't "feel like I've lost".

Good luck this week. I hope your sore throat goes away soon.

7. lvs_eeyore

lvs_eeyore <font color=deeppink>Has a silly grin & it's Disne

CONGRATULATIONS TAMMY!!!! WTG!!!! Im sorry you are feeling sick. Sending loads of pixie dust that you feel better soon!!!

I lost a whole pound bringing my total to 10 so I get my clippie!!! I do need to shake things up a little or I will never get to goal before July 4th.

8. PartyofSix

PartyofSix TripMomma + 4

You can do it eeyore! Step up your exercize program adding a day or a few mintues and drink your water it'll happen for you.