Repeat Riding

About 8 yrs ago, DS and I rode Splash Mountain (his all time fave) 7 times in a row during Wishes. No line and we were the last to ride before they closed it! :)

The kids and I rode Kali 3 times in a row without getting out. After the third ride I got out but the kids stayed for another three trips. They had a blast. Once we got to ride TT twice in a row without getting out of the car. If memory serves me I believe this was due to us riding with a family that was family of the day.

We did EE about 4 times in a row was pretty funny as we would scream all the way around

I lost my voice after the 3rd time and the gf was happy as i had to shut up all day

I don't think I've ever ridden any ride back-to-back at Disney. But several years ago my family made a side trip to Disneyland while we happened to be in the area. We got in line to ride It's a Small World and waited for the special boat that accommodated wheelchairs. Well, we rode the ride and at the end a CM asked us if we wanted to go around again.

For some reason, we declined. I wonder why..... :rotfl2:

Seriously though, it was a nice gesture on their part. The line for the ride was quite long that day.

We rode BTMRR about 8 times during Wishes last year. We had to get off 2 times because we were sitting in the coveted back seat, but we just got back in line and rode in a different seat. It was raining too...it is definitely one of my all time favorite Disney memories! Beautiful view of the fireworks!

Rockin Rollercoaster, Christmas day probably 8 years ago.

Rode it something crazy like 8 times in a row. The CM's only made me get off of it three times, after that they just kept letting me stay on as there was no line.

Had a headache after that and had to stop riding it.. lol

I'm only good for once on that anymore.. lol

We have been on BTMRR 4 times in a row, but it was a party evening, and rainy. So I figured that they let us stay on, in the last row, simply because there were no people wanting to get on and into that car!!
Then, my friend and I rode EE 14 times in a row. But, we did have to get off each time. It was a drizzly afternoon, about 2 hrs before the park closed. A lot of people were leaving due to the weather, as we entered the park. Headed right to EE and got right on. From that point on, we got on, rode, got off, walked right around and back on...did that until the CMs finally shut the doors!! We were the last ones on that day!!!

Then, there was the time I got trapped on TSM!!! It was during a DIS private party a few years ago. We had use of TSM..which was quite wonderful. Another mod and I got on and rode it about 3 times in a row. He got tired of it and got off. I was going to ride one more time. It was about 11:30 at this point, close to midnight. Well....not sure what happened, but the CMs never let me off!!! I was stuck on that ride for 3 more times..all by myself. It was more than a little bit creepy being in that attraction all alone!!! My friend, the other mod??? He was standing there, howling with laughter!!! He probably asked the CM to keep me on! At that time he was working at DHS, in an office, so may have known the CM. and that's how I got one of my 'sides' in my signature!!!!

Let's see... I have three.

When my middle son was two, we rode Buzz seven times in a row while my two older kids were fighting Space Mountain lines. The line was really short (basically walk on), and he could not get enough of it!

On our last trip, middle son was four, next youngest son was two. We rode Astro Orbiter four times in a row - in the rain. There were never more than four rockets occupied on a given ride, so we didn't even had to get out. We were soaked to the skin, but it made a magical memory I will treasure for the rest of my life.

Same trip, oldest son and I closed out an evening EMH at Magic Kingdom by riding Big Thunder Mountain five times in a row, including the announced "last ride of the day" (on a less than half filled train).

Was a ton of fun, but I should have stopped one or two rides sooner. I get motion sick, and while dramamine and spacing of the rides is usually enough to combat it, that many rides in a row was too much for me. Ended up throwing up three times that night (garbage can by line waiting for the bus, garage can outside of our resort, toilet in the room) and going to sleep with the room spinning like crazy. Judging by the evil eye I got from a CM at the bus line, I think he believed I had been overindulging in alcohol. :lmao:

We've done Everest 6 times in a row. They made us exit but we just jumped right back in the single rider line and had no wait at all. We were literally on every other train that exited the station.

My Dad and I did Star Tours 11 times once during the first year of Fantasmic actually, as this was before the upgrades.

If you are a ST junkie, you know how it is...

I remember the CM's laughing after trip 9 or so thru Endor...

We rode Splash 5x in a row January 2012. The last 3 times we were allowed to stay on because there was no one else in line.

It wasn't cold outside, but it was nighttime. We were very happy to get all the extra rides. DD5 would have stayed on all night :)

Tower of Terror = 11 times in a row :yay:

It was September 2002, our honeymoon. The remnants of a hurricane were blowing through and the parks were pretty deserted. Yay for us!!! :dance3:

We rode ToT 11 times w/out having to get off.

We also rode Kali River Rapids 2 x in a row w/out getting off, but that was enough for me, though we could have done more.

Just last night my DS was reminiscing about riding Magic Carpets and Pirates over and over on our last vacation. For Pirates, we had to get out, but with Magic Carpets, we just stayed on until there was a line (I think we did it 5 times). Those were both between 11PM and midnight.

Expedition Everest . . . . 10 times in a row last October. That was to beat my record of 8 in a row. . . going to see if I can beat that this April! :thumbsup2

My five-year-old son and I rode Expedition Everest seven times in a row back in October 2011. It had an hour-long wait in the morning when we arrived and again towards closing time...but the lunchtime wait stayed posted at five minutes for nearly two hours. That's about how long it took us to get off and walk back through the line again. My son was getting a little frustrated, because they kept stopping him to get measured. :) They must swap out the gatekeeper every five minutes.

We've done many rides several times in a row. It's one of my prime touring strategies. If lines are short and we have time, we re-ride. Then when lines are super long, I'm happy to do other things.

Only trouble is, it spoils me.

I once rode BTMRR over 15 times ina a row. I lost count. The folks that were there, were all doing the same thing, we got to know each other a bit. So that in itself was fun.

I can't bring myself to wait more than 15minutes to ride it any more.

I also don't ever want to see MK that empty again. :sick:

Back in 2002 me and my sister rode space mountain 5 times in a row. wanted the cast members to send us through but we had to get off and run all the way around. totally worth the sore legs in the morning haha:drive:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter