Renting points or booking through DVC

I have rented through David's twice successfully and currently have another booked. I love staying at the Deluxe resorts for a discount! Would absolutely recommend them, but would be leery of renting from an individual.

I've rented through David's and it was easy and fast. And, it was only 60 days out from when I wanted to go, last minute let's look and see sort of thing. I did end up having to do a split stay but only because the only way I could do the whole time was book at BLT and frankly I just don't like that resort. I tried to rent from them again but ended up not doing it because again it would have been a split stay and part of the split was at SSR and I just didn't want to be in that big of a resort. Again, it was only 3 months out, I just ended up doing a split stay through Orbitz.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter