1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Renting Points and My Disney Experience

Discussion in 'DVC-Mousecellaneous' started by DisneyStarWisher, Mar 1, 2013.

1. DisneyStarWisher

DisneyStarWisher Love My DVC!!!

If someone rents DVC points for a vacation, when they make ADRs, they will be able to see them on Disney's website, right? But what about the room? Can they put in the reservation number to link their room to their ADRs? Even though the reservation is controlled my the DVC member. I hope this makes sense.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. heynowirv

heynowirv DIS Veteran

Any and all reservations should be seen on that website. just make sure you have a sign on and password and you're good to go.

4. Apopper74

Apopper74 Mouseketeer

I just linked my DVC rental using the reservation number given to me. While you can't make changes or even contact MS you can view it and even do on-line check-in.

5. londonderrydisneyfan

londonderrydisneyfan Mouseketeer

I rented points to my friend and he was able to see his reservation on MDE too. I'm sure that will help ease the minds of people who rent points from folks they don't know.

6. DisneyStarWisher

Thanks for the replies. So do you just go to MDE and set up a username and password, then enter your reservation number?

7. DisneyStarWisher

Does anyone know how this works? I need to tell someone how to get their reservation to show up. Please help. Thanks!

8. Miss Monorail 1971

Miss Monorail 1971 Please Stand Clear of the Door

I just entered my confirmation number under my reservations. Where it says "Don't see your reservations." then it linked up and they are in there. And yes I am staying on rented points.

My questions is where can I link my park tickets. I will be purchasing them for undercovertourist. Or do I need to do that?

9. heynowirv

heynowirv DIS Veteran

Buying from UT you can't link them up on line. but if you really want to you can when you check-in and they'll do it there.

10. beachphotog

beachphotog Pass me a margarita

I came here looking for any one having problems with the MDE linking reservations today. But I am from Glenside and had to pop on and say howdy neighbor! :wave2:

11. Miss Monorail 1971

If I buy the tickets from Disney can I link them. I am staying on rented dvc points so its not a package. I want to link them so I can book my fast passes.

12. erionm

erionm DIS Veteran

You can't "link" your tickets as FastPass+ is not available yet. The only thing in place currently is the existing FastPass system that you insert your Theme Park ticket into the machine and is prints out a ticket with a return time.

13. Miss Monorail 1971

I was referring to when the fast pass plus goes online. I want the option to reserve my fast passes when we go in July. But I want to get my tickets before the price goes up. It's a little cheaper to go with ut but I want the fp+ option. So if I buy my tickets from Disney will I be able to link them when it is online.

14. erionm

erionm DIS Veteran

You should be able to link tickets regardless of where they were purchased. The problem is, no one really knows how the process is going to work once it does go live.

15. DisneyStarWisher

My friend tried to put in her reservation number and it recognized the number but she got stuck at "guests" and it wouldn't let her progress beyond that to add it to her profile. Anyone know what's going wrong?