Renting DVC points-using Community Room?

g8rben

Mouseketeer
I'm renting points for a trip in January at BWV directly from an owner. The reservation is in my name. Are we able to use the community room even though we're not the actual DVC owners, but are staying on DVC points?

Any other DVC perks we can take advantage of as "point renters?"

I'm renting points for a trip in January at BWV directly from an owner. The reservation is in my name. Are we able to use the community room even though we're not the actual DVC owners, but are staying on DVC points?

Any other DVC perks we can take advantage of as "point renters?"
You get all the perks that any WDW guest gets. Anyone staying at a DVC resort can use the Community Hall and participate in the activities. But you don't get discounts, you don't get to access the TOTWL, you don't get access to the DVC Lounge in Epcot, you cannot pool hop.

Basically, anything that is considered a component of the lodging you'll get -- so, the Community Room access, and also laundry access from a studio.

Anything that is a member benefit -- lounges, discounts, member events -- you need a member card for, and as a renter you won't.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter