renting a room for 19 year olds traveling without parents

fort lauderdale dave

Earning My Ears
what is the policy regarding renting a room for my kids- both 19. they plan on going up for holloween horror night and would rather have them spend the night rather than having to drive home afterward. has anybody done this for their kids?

Sorry, no one by themselves under the age of 21.

Could an adult go with them that would just spend time at the hotel while they did HHN?

Yes, an adult has to be registered to the room and staying there.

Then there will also be a $25 fee for every adult extra in the room after the first 2.

What about trying one of the close off-site hotels like the Holiday Inn, Doubletree or Hyatt Place? Doubletree is 18 years. Holiday Inn Across from Universal is 18 years as well. Not sure about Hyatt Place.

decided to do as HM suggested, my wife and I will go up and spend the weekend by the pool. good thing is that since we wont be going to the parks, front of the line doesn't matter ,so we will check out cabana bay,always fun checking out a hotel you haven't stayed at before. next year they are on their own at the Holiday Inn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!