rental homes

hiimfiffy

Earning My Ears
does anyone know if a rental home or townhouse near disney would rent for one night? im going to disney/universal in june with 3 people, but only for one night. and id rather get a house so were not all cramped but alot of the rental homes ive found have a 5 day or so minimum stay. are there any that dont? tia! :sunny:

I know people who do but it is very expensive let me tell you why. When you price it out as a rental 1 night and the clean fee it tends to go way up. Send an email out as a general inquiry ans see what will happen.

Yes,Im sure somebody will if they have a few days gap.But Im guessing it would be $500 plus.Go to one of the sites like www.lastminutevillas.net that have alot of homes.You fill in request form - and only homes with that availability will reply to you.

Good Luck,
Lynn

They don't have homes but they have timeshare villas and often do bid per night rather than per week. You could get a two or maybe three bedroom.

It is pretty expensive to rent for just a night or 2. I'd consider going another route if that is all the longer you need. Otherwise, check the sites and see what you can come up with. There will be someone I'm sure, but you'll probably being paying 3-5 times the normal rate.

i checked out vrbo.com and just booked a 3 bedroom condo for the night for $159 including taxes and a $59 deposit! im so excited! most people quoted me alot higher or with crazy deposits or a bunch of fees like hot tub heating or taxes etc but this one looks really good. i hope its as nice in person! its in the bahama bay resort..does anyone have any experiences staying here? and is it close to universal by any chance? tia! :sunny:

BB is in Davenport just off route 27 and just south of 192 /27 junction so it is around a 20 minute drive to Universal if you use 192 /sherberth /osceola parkway to get to Universal
to get to it you need to turn south at the west end of 192 ,then left again after about 1 and a half miles intoFlorence Villa Grove Road and BB is at the bottom of the road on the left hand side .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter