Rental car port canaveral

mattcrimson

Here you leave today and enter the world of yester
I'm looking to Alamo for a rental for port canaveral to wdw. What is a realistic time I should put for my pickup time in port canaveral. TIA

Never rented a car in Port Canaveral post cruise before. How do you do that an where do you pick the rental car up at? Thank you

MDennis28 said:
Never rented a car in Port Canaveral post cruise before. How do you do that an where do you pick the rental car up at? Thank you

Most rental agencies are in Cape Canaveral which is a 5 min drive from the Port. They have shuttle buses that take you from the port but the queues are sometimes quite long so many people just grab a cab.

MDennis28 said:
Ah. Like, take a cab to the rental car company and pick up the car there?

Yep. You could wait for the shuttle bus (provided by each car rental company), but those queues can be quite big.

We are doing the exact same thing and using Hertz. We have a pickup scheduled that is supposedly NOT a shuttle bus. We called the location and they told us to put 9am. Said if we choose early disembark just to call them and it takes 5 minutes to get there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter