Rental Car Pick Up Time ??

Nutz4Dsny

Earning My Ears
Our SW flight is scheduled to arrive at 11:55 a.m. I am going to give Priceline a try but wasn't sure what time to put down for car pick. I'm thinking 12:30 as I don't want to find myself waiting around until 1:00 just b/c that is what time the reservation is scheduled for. Is this the right logic??

I have the same problem picking times...last year I did it 2 hours after the flight landed just to make sure we had enough time...well, we arrived a half an hour early, we got our luggage and went down to the car rental section and basically had to stand around for an hour and a half! They said we could get the car early, but obviously we'd have to be charged. This year I only did an hour after, our flight gets in at 10 tomorrow and I reserved it for 11. That way there shouldn't be a lot of waiting around!

So .. what happens if we are say .. 25 minutes late .. do they assume we aren't coming and cancel our reservation? AAUGH ...

With Priceline your car is held until midnight, or at least that is how it used to be.

Otherwise the agent reserves the right to cancel your reservation if you don't get there punctually and the reason was not a late arriving flight whose number was already filled in in your confirmation.

If you arrive early, you may or may not have to wait until your reserved time depending on demand for cars (Daytona Week?) and the mood of the agent.

Disney hints: http://www.cockam.com/disney.htm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter