Renewing vows on board??

decaff38

1/2 in the World - 1/9/05!!
My husband and I have been married 18 years. We will be cruising early Jan. 05. Anybody have any info on doing this with the captain and how much it costs, etc... I would love all the info I can get.

Hi there,

We renewed our vows December 2003 onboard the Wonder.

It cost $1000 dollars, which included things like, a bouquet, the captain performing the ceremony, cake, champagne, strawberries, on board co-ordinator and other things too. There are extra things too, for extra money of course, like, more photographs.

If you check out the Disney Cruise web site it should be on there, or alternatively if you contact Disney Weddings they will be able to help you.

If you want any more specific information, please fire away, and I will be happy to assist if I can.

Congratulations!

Rosemary

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter