Remy vs Palo brunch?

MorganL

Earning My Ears
So, I just read BOTH Remy and Palo do brunch... what is the cost of each and what is the difference in offerings?

Thanks!
Morgan

Palo meals are $ 30 each the Remy brunch has gone up to $55

Palo is Italian theme, and Remy French.

Palo has more on offer, it's a mixture of buffet and served at brunch, Whilst Remy us a served brunch with fine dinning.

If in doubt I would suggest Palo brunch you will not be disappointed so much to choose from.

I have had all of the Palo and Remy meals there all good but It's your preference.

I would say Palo brunch and Remy dinner myself.

Last edited:
I've only done Palo brunch (and dinner) and LOVE it! Choices, food I understand, easily avoided fish - and I've always had great service.

While I find the IDEA of Remy intriguing (and it's definitely a beautiful restaurant), I don't eat fish AT ALL, and I'm not a fan of super weird meats, and the menus for dinner just make it seem WAY too confusing to find enough I'd want to eat, especially for the price. And brunch as I understand it is much closer to a fixed menu with limited if any choices. Again, not the kind of thing I want to deal with, especially since I've definitely seen fish on there.

Personally if I'm going to spend extra money for a meal on a ship, I'm going to make darn sure it's going to be something I enjoy - and for the prices they charge at Remy, there is just no guarantee of that for me.

Remy is an incredible experience. We went last year for our anniversary and we are going again in a couple of weeks.

the food is wonderful and we especially liked the cheese course. we each got the different menu and shared so we could taste everything. I would guess if you had a similar experience at Victoria and Alberts, you would be paying 300.00 for your meal.

That being said, we have never had the Remy brunch but I am guessing it is equally as good.

Palo is great as well for dinner or brunch..................you cannot go wrong with either.

Good Luck

I did the Remy brunch w/champagne pairing in May and while the food was delicious (I'm a picky eater too), I didn't feel it was worth the $200 for my friend and I. Luckily, the OBC we had made it a little easier to bear. We were a little disappointed by the pour size of the champagnes as well. You'd think for $200 you would leave a little buzzed but we did not. :drinking1So we went to Meridian and ordered $4 mimosas.

I did the Remy brunch w/champagne pairing in May and while the food was delicious (I'm a picky eater too), I didn't feel it was worth the $200 for my friend and I. Luckily, the OBC we had made it a little easier to bear. We were a little disappointed by the pour size of the champagnes as well. You'd think for $200 you would leave a little buzzed but we did not. :drinking1So we went to Meridian and ordered $4 mimosas.
We always bring a bottle or two of champagne on board. Lets us get our prebrunch drink on if you know what i mean?

We always bring a bottle or two of champagne on board. Lets us get our prebrunch drink on if you know what i mean?

We didn't think that pregaming would be necessary so after Meridian we headed to the balcony in our room and enjoyed this as well. Lesson learned.

You cannot go wrong at either restaurant. They are very accommodating at Remy (actually at both restaurants) and will make your meal vegan if you want, avoid all seafood, avoid all shellfish, etc. And the food is amazing.

REMY is most definitely amazing and certainly doesn't warrant the 'i don't like fish' (me neither) I don't like whatever. Trust me - tell your server what you DON"T want and you may have the Chef himself come out to discuss exactly what you DO like. I agree the menu is hard to figure out - but we were there once when the chef prepared an entire meal for one of our super picky eaters and no complaints either. Palo is also very good but to me it has a sameness with many other higher end Italian dinners. I would vote for REMY any time!!

I would do Remy over Palo for brunch (and dinner), totally different experience. I do agree the champagne pours were a bit miserly and I wasn't a fan of two of them and I love champagne such as VC, Bollinger even Moet but didn't like the Moet Ice or Rose, the Pop was OK, but I was surprised they split it between two flutes! I think I would skip the pairing next time and just pay for something I liked to drink. Felt no effect at all and not forgetting they give you a glass of champagne when you arrive, so 4 in total!

The Palo brunch is fine and it comes with the mimosa but in truth it is not much different to what you would get in any decent hotel that does brunch.

If it is cost driven Palo wins.

Last edited:
the Pop was OK, but I was surprised they split it between two flutes!

:rotfl2:That is exactly what we thought as well! My buddy asked them if we could have a bottle each and of course they wanted to sell us another bottle.

I agree with all posters here regarding the brands and size of the bubbly served. We will be bringing our own champagne to the Remy Brunch (and other dinners as well).

I wasn't fast enough to book Palo brunch but I booked Remy brunch and I am satisfied with the reviews I read here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter