Removed- caught family snooping on here

Hi, I just found your PJ and wanted to comment that we were engaged on the same day! My fiance proposed in the rose garden in front of the castle, so we were in the ark at the same time! Thought that was cool. My fiance also tricked me by saying there was no way he was going to propose on the trip, he told me this so that I wouldn't be expecting anything and get dissapointed, but he was lying! haha. I wanted a DCL wedding to begin with, but it was a no go with all my fam, so we are going on a disney cruise for our honeymoon!

Also, about your mom, my family tends to stress me out about everything and so I decided my mentality for my wedding who be to do what I want and screw everyone else, it just makes it easier than to stress about everything. Do what you want and in the end you'll be happy you did bc the day is really only about you and your fiance! Good luck with everything!! :goodvibes

The civil ceremony takes place on embarkation day in frot of theatre, or so it has on the Magic and Wonder. All DCL brides have a civil ceremony before the 'real' one, although I don't really know why since I still have to get a Bahamian marriage license.

Edit: After writing this I realized it sounds a little snotty- my bad! Certainly not intended!! I apologize

Oh-Pashaw!! Didn't sound snotty at all!! :goodvibes It's strange all the hoops you have to jump through...hey, now you can celebrate twice every year!! :banana::banana::banana:

Flowers look great! Your wedding will be here before you know it! I look forward to reading along as you plan! :cheer2:

The flowers look great! ALso I am sooo excited you are doing the Magic Kingdom pictures! They were my favorite part of my wedding hands down!

removed since I found out my family is snooping on here and no one seems interested anymore. No hard feelings!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!