Remodled cabins

oldwildernesspeacock

Earning My Ears
My daughter just sent me several pictures of remodled cabins with no Murphy beds and changes to the kitchen.
Did I miss the thread? Help?

Can you post the pictures? There was chatter at the end of summer about some refurbishment but most reports talked about just outside work on the porches.

Yeah, would like to see what it looks like.

I asked a CM at FW in May about it because we noticed they closed a loop to do work. The CM said just the decking was being updated. Would be great if true!

I would love to know if they're switching out the double bed for a Queen bed. I'd love to stay there sometime but my husband and I may end up divorced if we have to spend a week sleeping on a double bed!

The murphy bed was quite comfortable, but the old couch was MISERABLE to sit on - so bad that I actually just went to bed most nights. That (presumably) sleeper sofa looks much more comfortable!

Looks nice! And there's more storage now where the murphy bed was.

Fantastic. Is the tv where the Murphy bed was?

Looks like no more oven, just a cook top. The pantry is gone too.

I would love to know if they're switching out the double bed for a Queen bed. I'd love to stay there sometime but my husband and I may end up divorced if we have to spend a week sleeping on a double bed!

I would like to know if the beds are queen or double too! Double beds don't agree with our marriage either!

No happy with the remodel.....not at all :(

The modern green sofa with swirls, the brown ring shaped satin curtains, the chevron multicolored rug???? What the heck! Looks like color blind met extended stay hotel here.

As far as the kitchen goes, where's the pantry? What happened to the full sized stove? So they know offer a glass top mini cook top? I preferred the full sized oven for cooking meals. Am I suppose to microwave everything now? We haven't had a science oven (microwave) in 10 plus years.

No no no. The kitchen and living room look like they are better fit in a hotel not a cabin.

While the bear lights are nice, the theming with everything else is way off.

Swirly green circles do not scream rustic cabin to me.

Blah.

Staying in a cabin in December. Anxious to see what they look like. Any ideas how many are redone? Hope the sofa is a sleeper since Dh and I would end up in divorce court if we had to sleep in a double together!

I'll be there in just over a month so if no one has posted more pics in that time I'll post some if our cabin has been re-done

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter