Reminder! Chat Tonight! :)

*NikkiBell*

Livin’ that DVC & AP life!
Hi All!

Just a friendly reminder about tonight's podcast chat! :thumbsup2 I'm hoping to be back just in time. We are going out for thai food! :woohoo: If I don't make it back, have a fabulous time! :)

Uh oh -- that means another speed dinner at our house tonight! I have to throw everything on the table by 5pm so I can get it finished and cleaned up by 5:45. Hmmm...maybe I should convince DH how much the kids would love to have dinner at the new Sonic that opened up here. :idea:

Uh oh -- that means another speed dinner at our house tonight! I have to throw everything on the table by 5pm so I can get it finished and cleaned up by 5:45. Hmmm...maybe I should convince DH how much the kids would love to have dinner at the new Sonic that opened up here. :idea:
I always forget you are a West Coaster Lisa! For me, the trick is getting the baby ready for bed and all tucked in early so I can chat without distraction. I can barely keep up with chat itself, nevermind the distraction of the little one tugging on my pant leg. Guess I'd better get her fed now and stop reading the boards!!

edited to add -- I'm at post 1400!! whoo hoo!

You can usually sign in around 8:45 est (I believe the chat officially starts @ 9pm).

I keep forgetting what that is in GMT, but im guessing its bedtime! No chat for me tonight :(

Edit: Just went on a time zone converter. I can't stay up another hour till chat STARTS! We need some more Brit friendly hours. I can never remember to do Sundays!

I keep forgetting what that is in GMT, but im guessing its bedtime! No chat for me tonight :(

Edit: Just went on a time zone converter. I can't stay up another hour till chat STARTS! We need some more Brit friendly hours. I can never remember to do Sundays!

:confused3 Maybe you can take power naps before chat time.

Chat was Awesome, as usual!

Now the problem is after eating 2 bowls of Lucky Charms and drinking 3 cans of Diet Coke I'm never going to get to sleep! :laughing:

:rolleyes1 I have to remember to get on sooner next time. But, I just love when Chef Ramsey is pitching a fit. So, I couldn't quit watching Hell's Kitchen.

See y'all next Wednesday!

- Jennifer

:rolleyes1 I have to remember to get on sooner next time. But, I just love when Chef Ramsey is pitching a fit. So, I couldn't quit watching Hell's Kitchen.

I was watching Project Runway! I got so excited about the trivia I forgot to watch to see who got kicked off.

Becky

I was watching Project Runway! I got so excited about the trivia I forgot to watch to see who got kicked off.

Becky

Me too! I had to rewatch it after Shear Genius (not my favorite...). It was the Asian guy (forget his name). I'm not sure about this season's group....we'll have to see!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!