Remind me again what we did after Mission Space. JAN 2012 TR. Update, with Day 8!!

Wow, it's all over... wah! I don't like when TRs end, I get all sad. BUT the good thing is, you've got a PTR we can all follow along, so that's wonderful news! :goodvibes

Thanks for sharing your vacation with us! It looks like it was an absolute ball! Can't wait see what you guys have in store for your next trip!

Great last day. Going to the airport always sucks. I always wish for another day.

Wow, it's all over... wah! I don't like when TRs end, I get all sad. BUT the good thing is, you've got a PTR we can all follow along, so that's wonderful news! :goodvibes

Thanks for sharing your vacation with us! It looks like it was an absolute ball! Can't wait see what you guys have in store for your next trip!

Yeah it's always sad when one ends...and yes I am diving straight back in with the Oct PTR :banana:! Thanks for coming along for the ride, Dani!

Great last day. Going to the airport always sucks. I always wish for another day.

Tell me about it...and isn't that the reason why we are all trying to win the OnemoreDisneyday sweepstakes? ;):flower3:

Sorry to see your trip end but SO happy you have another one in the works ! :banana:

I loved your pics of the lion during the safari ! It seems he is always sleeping when we see him.
As far as your jungle cruise guy .. we had a similar experience on the safari. The guide mumbled (it was a female) and I couldn't understand a word she was saying ! It was super annoying and even though I pretty much know the whole spiel .. it's still nice to be able to understand what the guide is saying !!

Glad you guys had such a terrific time and glad you shared it with us ! :thumbsup2

Oh no its over =(!

Good Job on sending that letter! I know some people might not agree with me but I think you did the right thing. Everyone who had been on the JC knows what to expect...but that's what makes it fun. You were able to spot the bad skipper because you have been on JC before and know how it could be. What about those people who go to WDW once in a lifetime and stuck with this guy. I mean its not like this guy is having an off day, he's famous for being bad. :confused:

You should also write a letter about the hotel staff! Anyway, I love Rapunzel's Nerd hoodie, so cute! YAY for HM! How did you manage to bypass the stretching room? I'm not going to lie it freaks me out a little :rotfl: Those were some great pictures at TH, and Camp M&M .

Can't wait to read all about you new plans!!

Thanks for this TR. :thumbsup2

I'm leaving in abut 3 weeks and this helped me get even more excited.

Thanks for sharing pics. Your family is adorable and looks so happy.
I guess now I'll have to ck out your PTR.

Thanks for this TR. :thumbsup2

I'm leaving in abut 3 weeks and this helped me get even more excited.

Thanks for sharing pics. Your family is adorable and looks so happy.
I guess now I'll have to ck out your PTR.

Awww...thanks. Glad that I could help you get all psyched for your trip! Please do come say hi! I hope you have a wonderful trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter