Remembering a dear friend, Sylvia..(sound) **Update 6/9 Pg 4**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fighting back my tears since I only came onboard last Novemeber.Beatuiful tribute

I wasn't when Sylvia was. She sounds like such a great lady. Thanks Dan for giving those that weren't here a chance to get to know her.

Now who has the tissue box?

Well, I have so much to do today and I thought I would just log onto the DIS for a minute! Now I'm sitting here with tears! What a beautiful tribute to Sylvia, Dan!

TC:cool:

Thanks Dan...

I am now going to have to explain to my husband why I look like a puffy-eyed mess so early in the morning.

I remember the day I saw THE post, I was at work and tried to hide my face from my boss when he came in.

This just happened again three weeks ago. Not to hijack this thread but my friend and co-worker passed the same way. Sadly her little Miles is only seven months old.

I was only about an hour away from Sylvia and I thought about going to the hospital but I was afraid I would intrude on a very personal situation. I didn't go... I regret it to this day, very much on this day.

All I can say is if this happens to someone in your life GO GO GO!

My friends name was Susan Westmoreland. I am smiling now because through my association with them both I hope they can meet and hug and watch their little boys together.

Thank you Dan. What a lovely tribute to Sylvia. I remember her well and think of her often.....

Thank you for putting this tribute together Dan. I knew the anniversary of her death was approaching.

Let this be a gentle reminder to us all that life is so precious, and so fragile.

Remembering.................with sadness, tears and a little joy for having 'known' Sylvia here on the DIS..................

Thank you Dan for reminding us of what the DIS can do. Friendships found here are very special. I remember Sylvia and all her kindness.

Betty

<font color=navy>What a touching tribute.

I remember crying for days here on the DIS, and sharing our sadness together.

Thanks for sharing, Dan, and for the updated pic of Nick.

A beautiful tribute Dan. Thanks for sharing the photos's. Nick is such a handsome boy with his Mom's great smile.

A very moving tribute Dan. Thanks for posting. I'll always remember Sylvia.:(

What a touching tribute!!!
Nick is such a good-looking boy. Thanks for sharing, Dan!!

:( What a beautiful tribute to a beautful woman (inside and out). Thank you for posting this Dan. I hope Nick and family are doing well. God Bless them. :(

{{{Hugs}}} to you, and everyone else on this thread.......especially Dan. Faith.

Thank you for being such a caring man, Dan. What a moving tribute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter