"Remember the Magic"

lancerguys

<font color=blue>Is very worthy<br><font color=red
We're making a video by taking all of our pictures from our cruise, and then adding music to make a "soundtrack." I wanted to add the "remember the magic" song that was basically the theme song to a lot of the shows. because of the file sharing I can't download it, so does any know where I could find the clip elsewhere? any help is great!

Hi! I know you posted this about a week ago, so I'm not sure if you still need this or not. Do you know if it's the same "Remember the Magic" that they used to have at the 3 o'clock parade in the Magic Kingdom? I feel like it was, but can't remember. We have it on CD. We got it at one of the CD making locations in WDW. They probably have it also on a pre-made CD. I would call one of the Disney stores if I were you. They are usually pretty good about sending items to your home. Hope this helps.

Hey...thanks for replying. That is exactly the song I need. Unfortuately, I dont want to spend the money. I was just wondering if there was any way to get it free. but thanks for trying!!

I don't know if this would help. But I downloaded a wonderful screensaver that someone made up with pics. of the ship and CC and other pics with that song in the background. Would that help you if I emailed the ss to you?? If so, send me an email with your email add. since it's not on there. Then I can send it to you.

Laura

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter