Reliable limo recommendations please

chicagogirl

Earning My Ears
If you have any reliable limo recommendations from the port to MCO, they would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

We like Southern Elegance but have not used them since 2010. We don't get over to florida often. But we would use them again in a heartbeat.

We have also used Happy Limo 4 times. They were late one of those times, but heavily discounted our trip because of it. All other trips were just fine.

I have used Florida Towncar. Their rates are very good, the cars were clean and the staff was prompt and friendly.

We love Happy Limo! The drivers are nice and drive safely. If you enjoy talking, ask for Wall-E. He is very entertaining!

How much do you pay roughly for a limo from mco to port?
I was looking into this as a surprise for my twins bday,

We used Happy Limo. While they picked us on time, they were picking up another family at another resort and he must have got confused because we went to a different resort than they were staying at :rolleyes2... then finally picked them up at the correct resort. Then we got a flat tire near the airport(we wre on our way to port). I understand this could happen through no fault of their own, but it took over an hour to get us another one and we were just over a hill, so I felt very unsafe sittting on the side of the road like that. The drivers told us we would be reimbursed by Happy Limo when we got home. We generously tipped... got home and nothing from Happy Limo. I contacted them and initially they did nothing. I contacted them again and this time they refunded me $20. Their whole attitude was not one of customer service, so we won't use them again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!