Rejections??

kytiam

DIS Veteran
I know most people won't shout it from the rooftops if they get rejected, but I can't help but wonder if rejection notices are going out at the same rate as the acceptance notices...:confused3 If you are going to get rejected do you automatically get the "pending" email first? Since no one has said (on these boards, anyway and I am not on Facebook) that they have gotten officially rejected, what does that mean? Can you tell I am a nervous mommy hoping her DS's "pending" email doesn't mean "rejected" in disguise...?

I've seen quite a few people say they got a pending email and then a few days later get accepted, so I don't think pending automatically means rejected.

I've seen quite a few people say they got a pending email and then a few days later get accepted, so I don't think pending automatically means rejected.

I agree with this. But i have been wondering about the rejections as well. I havent heard of any rejections. :/

My friend was rejected, but keep in mind she had no work experience so... rejections aren't impossible, just improbable.

My friend was rejected, but keep in mind she had no work experience so... rejections aren't impossible, just improbable.

I wouldn't say they are improbable.. they have to reject just as many as the accept because so many people apply.

Sorry about your friend though,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter