Refurbishments/Rehab dates, Check here first

glad to hear JP refurb got pushed back, I'll be down there next week and was upset to originally hear that my favorite ride at IOA was going to be down for my entire visit

Visiting in September for the first time, so keeping everything crossed that nothing big will be down...

Just read that the Dueling Dragons will be closed every morning until noon up to April 30/13.

Just read that the Dueling Dragons will be closed every morning until noon up to April 30/13.

From what I have read Thats because they are working on the Harry Potter expansion ( hogwarts express tracks) and are working very close to Dragon Challenge right now

May 4-22 Jurassic Park River Adventure will be closed.

That's not what I really wanted to hear. Our visit is right in the middle (May 12 - 17) so probably no chance of an early - or soft - opening for us....

Page doesn't show Jurassic ride as closed. Is it Closed? Can anyone confirm? My little fella might be disappointed.

Page doesn't show Jurassic ride as closed. Is it Closed? Can anyone confirm? My little fella might be disappointed.

Although the closure isn't on the website yet, phamton is a reliable source of information.

phamton knows everything.......::yes::

I was afraid of that. We are there 6-11. Will the Jurassic buildings be open?

The building that look like the one in the movie? Got TREX bones in it. My little fella would be happy to see some Dino bones.

Dragon Challenge currently has delayed opening Thurs-Sun. Scheduled opening is at noon, but we found this is somewhat fluid as we were just there and opening times varied from 8:30am - 10am. You can ask any employee with a radio to call over and see if the ride is open. Delayed opening is due to the new construction adjacent.

The universal website has Jurassic park down most of May... If you go to the ride's page. Can anyone confirm that it is for 2014 and not 2013? I am hoping it is old info and we might be able to ride it in May.

I can't find the ride refurb schedule for may. We were thinking of visiting the 6-7 but it looks as it was down that time last year. Any info for this year? I would like to know the schedule so I know if we need to switch to last week of April.

I can't find the ride refurb schedule for may. We were thinking of visiting the 6-7 but it looks as it was down that time last year. Any info for this year? I would like to know the schedule so I know if we need to switch to last week of April.

I don't know where to find the rehab schedule either, but if you're referring to JPRA, I found this on the Universal website (on the JPRA page):

Please Note: this attraction will be closed for seasonal maintenance from 2/27 - 3/11.

So it looks like it will be open in May. I'm so glad, as we will be there 5/18-5/21, and it is one of my favorite rides!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter