Refurb Jan and Feb and some longer

DisneylandPlanner

Mouseketeer
Just found this on the internet thought I would share :badpc:

Please be advised that refurbishment information is subject to change without notice and should be confirmed just prior to visiting.

Disneyland Park
Now – May 22, 2013: Troubadour Tavern will be closed.
Jan. 7-17, 2013: Big Thunder Ranch Petting Farm will be closed.
Jan. 7-17, 2013: The Haunted Mansion will be closed.
Jan. 7-24, 2013: Primeval World will be closed for refurbishment.
Jan. 7-10, 14-17, 21-24, 28-31, Feb. 4-7, 11-14, 18-21, 25-28, 2013: Big Thunder Trail will be closed for refurbishment. Big Thunder Ranch Complex will be closed as well.
Jan. 7-Feb. 4, April 8-11, 22- 25, 19 – May 2, 6 – 9, 13 – 16, 20 – 23, 2013: Tom Sawyer’s Island Cider Mill will be closed; however the Island will remain open.
Jan. 7 – Feb. 14, 2013: Fantasmic! will not be presented.
Jan. 7 – March 28, 2013: Mark Twain Riverboat will be closed for refurbishment.
Jan. 7 – March 28, 2013: Pioneer Mercantile will be closed for refurbishment.
Jan. 14-17, 2013. Jungle Cruise will have a delayed opening these days and will open at noon.
Jan. 22-23, 2013: Davy Crockett Explorer Canoes will be closed for refurbishment.
Jan. 22 – Feb. 28, 2013: it’s a small world will be closed for refurbishment.
Jan. 22 – Feb. 14, 2013: Splash Mountain will be closed for refurbishment.
Jan. 28 – Feb 8, 2013: Café Orleans will be closed for refurbishment.
Jan. 28 – 31, 2013: Guide 1 (West) will be closed for refurbishment.
Jan. 28 – Feb. 14, 2013: Mad Tea Party will be closed for refurbishment.
Jan. 28 – 31, 2013: The west entrance tunnel and Tour Gardens will be closed for refurbishment.
Now – January 2014: The Plaza Gardens will be closed for the construction of Castle Fantasy Faire.
Now – January 2014: Fantasyland Theatre will be closed.
Jan. 7 – Oct. 30, 2013: Big Thunder Mountain Railroad will be closed for refurbishment.
Feb. 25 – March 7, 2013: Goofy’s Playhouse will be closed for refurbishment.
Jan. 7 – March 28, 2013: Main Street Train Station will be closed for refurbishment.
Feb. 26–28, 2013: Star Tours will operate at reduced capacity due to refurbishment.

Disney’s California Adventure Park
Jan. 7 – Feb. 7, 2013: Condor Flats restrooms will be closed for refurbishment.
Jan. 7 – Feb. 14, 2013: Silly Symphony Swings will be closed for refurbishment.
Jan. 7 – Feb. 28, 2013: Grizzly River Run will be closed for refurbishment.
Jan. 28 – 31, Feb. 4-7, 2013: World of Color will not be presented.

We are headed down in Feb I am bummed about Small world, both kids LOVE it! But we will be back in May!!!
Interesting about Fantasy Faire area until January 2014????

Very sad about Big Thunder Mountain, one of my kids' favorite rides at WDW... :( but lots of new stuff at DLR so maybe they won't notice.....:confused3

:sad: I knew about thunder mountain, BUT HAD NO CLUE ABOUT HM WHEN I BOOKED. Ahhhh. That's one of my favorites. Thanks for the heads up.

We're sad about BTMR being closed, but so far, nothing else has been announced for April. Fingers crossed. Hopefully we'll still be able to eat at the Big Thunder Mountain BBQ (or whatever it's closed) while we're there.

Thanks for the info!

My kids are bummed about Splash Mountain and Tea Cups and Small World:-(. I'm just thinking they'll have something to really look forward to for our next trip. There's always something down anyway.

DisneylandPlanner
You might want to check the Disney link others have posted. It was updated 12-18-12.
You'll notice "02/04/13 - 02/14/13 - Silly Symphony Swings" was changed from the list you have.

It's a long list for sure. And I was worried the Costco 4day hopper wasn't going to be enough time for everything.

My group is really going to be shocked when they get there and find out so many things are down for refurb... I'm going to keep it a surprise for them.

Oh well.......... Safety is important. Thank you Disney.

Are we sure about that list? It has Primeval World and that isn't at DLR.

Yep...it is at DLR in the tunnel.

Posted from Disney Forums Reader for Android

Dangit! IASW again?! It was closed for refurb last time we were there. Darn! We'll have to ride it the THIRD time we visit, it appears.

I was hoping to see World of Color, darn it! And I'm assuming if the Main St. train station is closed that means no rides on the Lilly Belle :T Oh well! Still lots of new things to see when I visit next month. Can't wait for the new Star Tours! It was always one of my favorite rides as a kid and it was closed last time I went in 2010.

I looked at the Calendar for our dates (Feb 2-5) to see entertainment offerings, and it appears Silly Symphony Swings is only closed during the week according to the chart, and closed during the week? I guess only time will tell.:confused3

I looked at the Calendar for our dates (Feb 2-5) to see entertainment offerings, and it appears Silly Symphony Swings is only closed during the week according to the chart, and closed during the week? I guess only time will tell.:confused3

02/04/13 - 02/14/13 - Silly Symphony Swings
It looks like it's closed for eleven days, Feb 4th through Feb 14th.

If you want to ride them, you'd better take time on your first two days.

Geemo

Dangit! IASW again?! It was closed for refurb last time we were there. Darn! We'll have to ride it the THIRD time we visit, it appears.

Based on the date in your signature...

You hit DL the first time when they were putting in the Christmas overlay. You will now be hitting the time when they are removing the Christmas overlay. :goodvibes

- Dreams

Do they ever open rides a couple days early? My nephews have never been on Splash mountain, and they were so excited to go on it! Our last day is the 12th, and I was hoping they might have a surprise on our last day. Didn't Indiana Jones open a couple days early last month?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter