Refridgerator in room???

jrb022704

Earning My Ears
I plan to take my kiddos to Disney in Sept. My DS will be 10 months and my DD will be 3.5. We plan to be there a week. I think we will need a fridge in the room. If you've done Disney with a toddler and infant, do you think we'd be okay in a room that has a mini fridge or should I pay extra and get one of the suites that has a kitchenette? We do plan to get the meal plan but you know kiddos always want drinks and snacks and of course they are picky eaters.

We had a fridge both times and it worked out great.. I bought juices, waters, and milk, and brought along pop tarts, cereal, oatmeal and pastries. (you can go to the food court and use the microwave and such too) We had the dining plan and we found that we ate so much for dinner the night before that we were not hungry until lunch time the next day. So if they don't eat much don't be surprised!!!:goodvibes

The mini-fridge works well for us. Items like cereal, bread, crackers, cookies, peanuts butter, sippy boxes of juice & so on go up on a shelf (there is usually one above where you hang your clothes - or somewhere else in the room - depends on the type of room). In the fridge goes milk, water for the next day, left overs from last meal, slice of cake :thumbsup2 , maybe some fruit. There has always been enough room in the mini-fridge to suit our needs.

At the All Stars, you can get a TEENY TINY ITSY BITSY fridge with a microscopic freezer for $10 a night. At the moderates (in my experience) there is a slightly larger fridge in the room already. (Maybe I've just gotten lucky, though.) I needed the fridge for meds. Otherwise, I think I would have just made do with an ice chest for sodas, etc.

the fridge is already in the All-Star music suite. I'm sure it's just built into the price.

We have the Dining Plan, but we have a 1 year old and I will want to keep milk on hand.

My daughter was 2 when we went in Oct. We did a fridge swap I found on the Dis. It cost 14.00 total for 8 days! Was the best thing we did. There was room for 6 cans of coke,6 waters, yogurt and a 1/2 gallon milk. We also brought cereal, pop tarts, fruit. You should see if they have a swap going the week you are going to be at Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter