Refills on Non-Alc drinks??

klacey1

DIS Veteran
On the DDP, when it says you get one non-alc beverage, do you get free free refills or do you have to pay for refills at TS meals?
I'm assuming if you are using your CS, you get a bottle of juice at breakfast or one thing of soda at lunch, but for dinner TS, do you really only get one glass of soda or whatever?
I've never been on the DDP, so I'm sorry if this is a dumb question!

If the drink would normally come with refills (soda, tea, etc.), it will come with refills on the DDP. Specialty non-alcoholic drinks such as shakes and smoothies typically don't come with refills (Whispering Canyon is a notable exception).

Yes, the usual drink refills are covered at TS. At a few restaurants, milk shakes or smoothies count as the TS DDP drink, and I doubt if they would give you refills of those for free. Unless maybe you had a really friendly server.

Last August the children I had with me were able to get free refills on their shakes:) at WC.

On sodas and orange juice (at Tusker House and Boma) I got refills, where I got smoothies and such no, but I was given a glass of water that did get refilled.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter