Refillable Mugs at SSR

jerseygirl514

Earning My Ears
Going to SSR in March, wondering what the going rate is, on the refillable mugs? I know they change from year to year.....

Just at BCV last week and asked the CM...I think he said something like $17. We didn't get it and wished we had since we ended up spending close to that on individual bottle sodas and water (and we limited ourselves to 1-2 per day...could have had unlimited with the mug and coffee as well).

lovin'fl said:
Just at BCV last week and asked the CM...I think he said something like $17. We didn't get it and wished we had since we ended up spending close to that on individual bottle sodas and water (and we limited ourselves to 1-2 per day...could have had unlimited with the mug and coffee as well).

Thanks! I saw that they were $18.99 at Aulani and wondered if that was the price everywhere, or just there with all things inflated in HI. Anyhoo, thanks for the info. We usually buy at least 1. We get groceries delivered to our room, which includes a case of water. But we like the convenience of the coffee/sodas when around the pool, etc

Gonna have to play my "dumb card".... Whats the discount TIW?

If you are DVC, Florida resident or AP holder you can buy a TIW card (for $100 or $125) that gets you 20% off of most TS dining places at WDW, a very few CS dining places. It is 20% off of food and drinks (bar drinks too). The TS places will automatically add 18% gratuity to the bill. The list of TIW discounted places is under the dining tab somewhere (top of this page...above the forum stuff).

lovin'fl said:
If you are DVC, Florida resident or AP holder you can buy a TIW card (for $100 or $125) that gets you 20% off of most TS dining places at WDW, a very few CS dining places. It is 20% off of food and drinks (bar drinks too). The TS places will automatically add 18% gratuity to the bill. The list of TIW discounted places is under the dining tab somewhere (top of this page...above the forum stuff).

Thanks! I didn't know about that!!

jerseygirl514 said:
Anyone have current price and or pic? So
Wine said they were @17.00...?? Does the DVC discount apply?

When we were there at thanksgiving the price was $15.49. Google refillable mug 2013 and you'll see what it looks like. It hasn't changed in a couple years, but suspect it will this year. If you buy it in a store, you should get the discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter