Refillable mugs at BWV

MrsJobba1

Dvc owner at BWV & SSR
Hi I always thought u could only fill them at the boardwalk bakery but I read somewhere that u can fill at the Bellevue lounge- is this true? Is so what drinks r available the usual?
Thanks

Bellevue Lounge has coffee or tea only. You can also get soda at the Leaping Libations counter by the clown pool, but they will give you a cup of soda instead of a refill in your cup.

Bellevue Lounge has coffee or tea only. You can also get soda at the Leaping Libations counter by the clown pool, but they will give you a cup of soda instead of a refill in your cup.
Thanks is there a machine or do u ask a server?

It's counter service, just a little place really to have a sandwich or drink at the pool. Just ask the bartender.

Thank you it will be great to get my coffee in the morning!

Consider bringing and brewing your own. IMO, none of the refill stations are very close to the BWV rooms and the mugs just don't hold enough to make the trip worthwhile. I'd have it gone before I got back to the room! YMMV.

Consider bringing and brewing your own. IMO, none of the refill stations are very close to the BWV rooms and the mugs just don't hold enough to make the trip worthwhile. I'd have it gone before I got back to the room! YMMV.
That's not really doable as we r coming from the uk & don't drive

Aren't the coffee machines in the villas single serve cups now?
No, not in the DVC resorts - at least not in the BWV. We were there the first week of October (2016) after the room rehabs were complete.

Understand. You will find filters and coffee in the General Store on the Boardwalk though, so that could be an option. Totally up to you. All the DVC rooms have coffeemakers and there will be a "starter pack" of coffee in the room when you arrive. It's enough for one pot of regular and one pot of decaf.

No, not in the DVC resorts - at least not in the BWV. We were there the first week of October (2016) after the room rehabs were complete.

I am SO glad to hear this. We are going to BWV on Tuesday and I had packed a 4 cup coffemaker to bring, but now I can leave it at home! I will still bring my coffee and filters for it.

Thanks!

Bringing coffee and filters shouldn't be that big of a deal, just put it in the luggage or carryon. Another alternative if you can find someone that's there with or before you would be to order something delivered to them or to make arrangements to bum a ride. Or you could order offline and have it delivered to the resort though there might be a fee on the resort side.

In a 1 bedroom BWV, large coffee maker. Coffee available in the local store on the boardwalk and does starbucks at DS sell ground coffee?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter