Refillable Mug on the Dining Plan..

Discussion in 'DVC-Mousecellaneous' started by lync, Dec 10, 2012.

1. lync

lync Mouseketeer

We rented points using Dave's Vacation Rental. We added the dining plan and got a confirmation email today. In it, it stated what was included in the basic dining plan (which we knew) but it also stated a we got a free refillable mug. Is this something Dave's does or is it a new addition to the dining plan?

Thanks in advance!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. MouseMomx2

MouseMomx2 DIS Veteran

It is part of the dining plan. They have always been part of the Quick Servoce and Deluxe dining plans. I believe they were added to the regular dining plan this year. Now all dining plans include them.

4. Deb & Bill

Deb & Bill DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Honorable Mention

David is just a broker. He doesn't own all the points that non-members make reservations with. He just matches up members who want to rent out their points with others who want to rent them.

5. lync

lync Mouseketeer

I know he is a broker...we had to wait a day before we could make our reservations at 11 months out. He had to come up with an owner at AKL. I just wasn't sure about the refillable mug. We've always done the basic dining plan but have never gotten one before.

6. disneynutz

disneynutz DIS Veteran DIS Lifetime Sponsor

Mugs were added as a price increase offset. Usually in effort to make the price increases more palatable, Disney will change the included items.

:earsboy: Bill