>> Refillable Mug FAQ <<

So if doing a 1 night stay with the dining plan then moving to a 3 night stay without dining plan, mug will last entire trip??

Anyone know which resorts have the new mug? Saw photos on Disneyfoodblog. They are super cute! They said they had green at Pop and red & blue at AoA. In the comments other folks have reported seeing them at GF & Poly.

Anyone know which resorts have the new mug? Saw photos on Disneyfoodblog. They are super cute! They said they had green at Pop and red & blue at AoA. In the comments other folks have reported seeing them at GF & Poly.

AKL has them...I saw green for sure, and I think red also. There were other colors but I didn't notice if the others were the new design or not.

So excited to get the new design in January! Hoping they have all the colours to choose from at CBR by then.

Thanks for all the great Mug info!

We are going to be staying at 4 different resorts over 9 days in mid November 2015.
I know I can use the same mug at all 4 resorts, but is the mug design different or the same at the different resorts?
We are starting at Pop Century, then Art of Animation, then Riverside, and finally Animal Kingdom Lodge...
Of these 4 is there a better design choice or will it just be all the same options?
Thanks!

There is one design. Presently, and possibly still when you are there, there are 2 designs out as they are in the process of switching to the new design.

can mugs be refilled any time of the night?

No. I think all the food courts close at midnight, and the last time I was there (which, admittedly, was 8 years ago) they actually wrapped the drink machine in plastic wrap so that it couldn't be used.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!