>> Refillable Mug FAQ <<

A coke free style i would love that in the resorts we stay at lot more options we have one in town and we love it

I honestly don't have a preference one way or the other, but curiosity has gotten the best of me.....do they have handles as of today?

We have a split stay but no dining plan. We were planning to buy refillable mugs at our first resort CSR, but I wanted to check to make sure we'd be able to use them at POFQ as well. We'll be at Disney for eight nights total.

Thanks!

We have a split stay but no dining plan. We were planning to buy refillable mugs at our first resort CSR, but I wanted to check to make sure we'd be able to use them at POFQ as well. We'll be at Disney for eight nights total.

Thanks!

Yup, you'll be good to go at POFQ!

Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory at Port Orleans French Quarter has reopened from refurbishment, and according to a wdwinfo article now has Coke Freestyle machines. From the article comments it appears these machines are now used with the refillable mugs, which makes sense.

Read here: http://www.wdwinfo.com/walt-disney-world/port-orleans-french-quarter-food-court-reopens/
This almost makes me want to change our reservation. I love lime or orange Coke with a splash of vanilla coke.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter