Refillable drink cups?

Pezalicious

Mouseketeer
Are there any souvenir cups you can buy and refill in the parks during your stay? Are they a good deal? My boyfriend is picky about what he drinks and will likely be having a lot of sprite during our vacation. If not, would Disney let us bring in a couple small bottles of Sprite, like they allow with wate?

They would probably allow sprite... i see no problem in that...

there isnt any refillable mugs anymore... Due to health reasons, or to what many of you would say, Disney got greedy.

We bring in water bottles all the time- half frozen. I see many others bringing in pop bottles as well.

you can get souvie bottles, but they don't do refills. You just get the one time fill when you get the souvie cup.

Hi, totally bring your own small soda bottles. We just got back from DL and asked the CM's what they check for at the bag check and it's pretty much pepper spray, guns, knives etc. We brought in our own small soda bottles and water. We did find out that if you buy a coffee at the coffee place on main street and bring in your reciept you can get free coffee refills for that day (not in a souvenir cup). Have a great trip!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter